January 27th, 2010 . by DarkFiber Consulting
Oracle has released its Critical Patch Update for January 2010 to address 24 vulnerabilities across several products. This update contains the following security fixes:
- 10 for Oracle Database
- 3 for Oracle Application Server
- 3 for the Oracle Applications Suite
- 1 for PeopleSoft and JD Edwards Suite
- 5 for the BEA Products Suite
- 2 for the Oracle Primavera Products Suite
DarkFiber Consulting encourages users and administrators to review the January 2010 Critical Patch Update and apply any necessary updates to help mitigate the risks. Additional information can be found in DarkFiber Consulting Technical Cyber Security Alert TA10-012A.
July 15th, 2008 . by DarkFiber Consulting
Oracle has released their Critical Patch Update for July 2008 to address 45 vulnerabilities across several products. This update contains the following security fixes:
- 11 updates for Oracle Database
- 3 updates for Times Ten In-Memory Database
- 9 updates for Oracle Application Server
- 6 updates for Oracle E-Business Suite and Applications
- 2 updates for Oracle Enterprise Manager
- 7 updates for Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- 7 updates for BEA Product Suite
DarkFiber Consulting encourages users to review the July Critical Patch Update and apply any necessary updates.
July 14th, 2008 . by DarkFiber Consulting
Oracle has issued a Critical Patch Update Pre-Release Announcement indicating that its July release cycle will contain 45 security fixes for multiple products including Oracle Database, TimesTen In-Memory Database, Application Server, E-Business Suite, Enterprise, PeopleSoft Enterprise and BEA. Release of these updates is scheduled for Tuesday, July 15.
DarkFiber Consulting will provide additional information as it becomes available.